My three beautiful friends; Amy, Hailey and Chelsey needed breaks from being wonderful mothers and wives and I needed a break from studying and work, so off to Santa Monica we went. We hit up every cupcake store we could find, even getting sick at one place. I think we would all agree that Sprinkles in Beverly Hills was the best. We stayed right by the beach and could see the Santa Monica Pier and ocean from our hotel window, at least Amy & I could. It was a perfect weekend. The weather was great, food oh so delicious, poolside views of the ocean and muscle beach relaxing and entertaining, and the company to die for. I love these girls so much and had so much fun RELAXING with them. The little detour on Sunday was an extra bonus, thanks girls ;).







3 comments:
How fun! You guys all look so cute in every picture! Glad you had a chance to relax and get away:)
Wow you all look like you had a blast!!
wish i could take a trip like that. glad you had such a wonderful time.
love ya
i miss you!
Post a Comment