July 13, 2009

Catching up

I have not been around too much lately and when I am, I am usually studying. I also had the worst cold I have had in years the other week. Just to shed some light on how bad it was I had a lab test two weeks ago that I took with a 100 degree fever (not the best idea I know, but I didn't realize it was that high and didn't really have another option). I did fine on the test, but not as good as I would have liked. In my delirium I did things like choose D when your options were A through C (woops!) or I would look at something, identify it in my head, but on paper I filled in something completely different. I had a little melt down when I returned to class and saw what I did. Did I also mention that my pervy professor was terminated the last week of class. We are guessing partly because he said some very disgusting things in class (school is so different in Utah thank heavens) and because he was failing most of the class. For the last four days we had a different professor with a different testing and teaching style, very stressful. Luckily she said we could drop our lowest grade, a lovely tender mercy, so my A stands. I am still recovering from the cold and even have a nerdy inhaler that I am supposed to use for a while. I have found myself saying "Ah I need my inhaler!" several times lately. I am turning over my contacts for a lovely pair of bottle capped glasses with tape across the middle and a pocket protecter and you can find me in the periodical section of the library if you have any questions, comments, or constructive criticisms.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

That's kind of creepy about Proffessor Perv! I had a proffessor and the same thing happened. YUCK!

Glad despite the fever and feeling like crap you still did okay in the class. So happy you're feeling better.