July 13, 2009
4th of July
Most years we spend 4th of July in Bozeman. It is always so beautiful, fun and great to spend time with family. This year we floated the river as a family and had a blast. The Madison is a beautiful river and perfect for a leisure float. We were lucky enough to see pelicans, otters, a fawn laying by the river and the coolest was a moose. No joke there was a moose hanging out drinking in the river, it was so awesome. Too bad non of us had our cameras with us. On Saturday we played outside most of the day and had a BBQ. The boys have always lit the fireworks, but this year Dee and I got to do it, so fun. As usual it was so good to see everyone and the time was way too short. I think if I lived in Bozeman I would spend everyday hanging out in my parents backyard. More fun to come tomorrow!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys were able to make it to Bozeman to celebrate with fire!
Post a Comment