August 30, 2009

A Post

I would love to be reporting on all my summer adventures and places I've been, but this has been my most boring summer that I can remember. Minus my fun little trips at the beginning of the summer I have been confined to the four walls of my house or school studying all summer. It was a lot of work being at school 5 hours a day (for one class) for 10 weeks straight, but I actually enjoyed the pace. I have been very bored this first week of school, but I'm sure it will pick up.

I managed to go camping once with Ben & Becky and the girls and hit up the fair. But other than that nothing really remarkable comes to mind. I have been living in my friends house all summer, as he lives in New York and has the house on the market. I have actually enjoyed taking care of the house inside and out on my free time. It was also very nice living by myself with little distractions for studying. Luckily for him an offer might be made soon, but not so lucky for me.

That seems to wrap up the last few months of my life. Hopefully this semester is as successful as the last few and I am excited for fall to come. Football, fall leaves, and cooler temperatures sound perfect right now.

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I miss you ... come down soon. I will send Eric on a guys trip and you can come stay.

The Petersons said...

Hey Sarah! How are you? I haven't talked to you in a while but sounds like you've been stayin busy! When are you coming down to Utah next?