Just some random things going on in my life.
1. Had a sleep over with Lindsey Saturday night. We went to Ice Age and had treats (popcorn, juice and an airhead of course), watched cartoons, sang songs, then went to bed. In the middle of the night Lindsey fell off my bed in between the wall and the bed. I think it scared me more than her, I don't think she ever really woke up. It was so much fun, I love my Lindsey Bean and spending time with her. She is so funny, sweet, and clever.
2. Rode on a bullet bike for the first time in my life. Never thought I would do it, but it was a little scary, a little awkward the way you have to sit, and a little more than a little bit fun.
3. It's fall so of course watching football. Rather not discuss the Cougars performance on Saturday, hopefully the rest of the season is better. Went to a BSU game with Ben and actually cheered for the Bronco's for the first time in my life. Don't know that it will happen again, but it was fun to hang with my big bro and watch my new school's football team.
4. Have to find a new place to live, YUCK! So sick of moving.
5. Loving that fall is slowly creeping in. Can't wait for sweaters.
2 comments:
Cute post, I bet lindsey loved spending time with aunt sarah! It was good to see you on Sunday!
Lindsey's still talking about her night out with Sarah (and how she left Courtney's toothpaste there). You're such a wonderful aunt!
Post a Comment