May 05, 2009

Sooooo Good!


So I have been impatiently waiting for the snow cone hut to open up near my house. Today I was on my way to the bank when to my pleasant surprise there it was sitting in the gas station parking lot. I promptly changed by course of direction, I was so excited. I don't think I even made it to the bank. Root beer and vanilla shaved ice is probably one of my most favorite things, I can never get enough. But the best part is to me this means summer. I don't care if I had to wear a sweater or that it's still rainy. The snow cone hut is open, so it is officially summer. Woohoo!

5 comments:

Scott and Chelsey said...

That is so so great!!! Happy late birthday! You are darling...

Juliette said...

Speaking of summer, we need to order you that swimsuit for you, the only size left is xxs the rest are sold out, lets just say it was popular! I am pretty sure you tried on the xxs small and it worked great, let me know and we will get it ordered before that size is gone too. Talk to you soon.

Autumn said...

Glad your able to get your snow cone "fix". :)
That actually sounds pretty good right now.

Becky said...

I never thought I would find a grown adult who'd love shaved ice as much as me...but I have! I can't wait for the ones in Nampa to open. I'm ready and I need you to come with me since Ben can be a bum about going. I think now that Lindsey's old enough to appreciate shaved ice, he might include himself a little more...we'll see.

Erin said...

Sarah, sorry it has been way too long. It was funny because I told Cam that I wanted to do something with you and shortly after I got your email. Anyway, this weekend (16th) we are headed to Utah but I say next weekend or whenever :) we plan something. Even if it is a temple trip (its been a long time baby) I would love it. let me know.