May 27, 2009

Hitten the Trails

My original bike buddy is my friend Scott, he worked at the bike shop with me and taught me how to downhill mountain bike. Last summer he got hit by a car while on his bike and broke his arm. He has a couple screws and a rod in his arm and a year later it still hasn't healed. We were hoping to hit Sundance while I was here but he still can't mountain bike. So we took a casual ride up to Bridal Veil falls. It was a perfect day for it and although less exciting it was still fun. I love the Utah mountains and had forgotten how beautiful they are in the spring. Again all these activities are going to make it very hard to go home and sit in a classroom all summer.


Amy and I love teeny bopper movies, they are so fun, innocent and make us giggle. We have been counting down the days until we saw 17 Again, and tonight was the night. I am a little embarrassed to say that we now have HUGE crushes on Zach Efron, is that even legal? We could not go to the theater without our usual kid combos, but tonight we must have been really hungry because we walked away with a lot more than either of us needed to eat. The best part was when two cute little old ladies walked in with their snacks excited as we were, I think our futures flashed before our eyes. Here's to being 70 Amy and still giggling over teeny bopper movies. All this for 2 people.

8 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

SO glad you are here I am having a blast with you. Cant wait till we are 70 seeing 13 year old girl movies together

brit said...

looks like you are having a great trip. miss you.

stacy h. said...

glad you are having fun! :)

Sarah Pugmire said...

Oh my gosh, Im glad Im not the only one would galdly rob the cradle for Zec Efron!! I won't lie, I also have a thing for Joe Jonas.... What is it with Disney boys?? How was the movie, I can't get anyone to go with me:(

The Petersons said...

Haha! I love it! I want to see that movie too!

Scott and Chelsey said...

OH MAN I LOVED THAT MOVIE SO SO MUCH AND ALSO I AM CRUSHIN ON HIM. LOVE YOU AND AMY! GREAT MEMORIES AT THE COLORED HOUSE!

Becky said...

awe that looked like so much fun! Glad you got a chance to get away to recharge your battery...but glad to have you back too!

Rojas Family said...

wish i could have seen you when you were here! i miss you! how far is the drive? i am really needing to take a weekend off and come see you! i have been a horrible friend and even forgot AGAIN to call you this year on your birthday! love you sar!!!