May 27, 2009
Fun in the Sun
I have been in Utah since Friday and have loved every minute of it. Amy and I have been so busy hitting up garage sales, consignment shops, eating, making jewelry, getting our tan on, eating, watching kids, latch work pillow making, eating more and of course chatting. It has been so much fun and I'm never going to want to leave. Yesterday we took Carson and Carlee, Amy's adorable kiddos to the pool and had such a blast. Why didn't they have such cool places when I was little? Last night I did take some time away and had dinner with my friend Clinton, who I love. We live in two very different realities and his remedy to all that bugs me is a trip to Europe, Panama or to just move back to Utah. He makes me laugh and I love when he can fit me into his busy schedule.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO SAD I MISSED YOU... CA HER WE COME IN JULY!!
Post a Comment