For years and years I have gotten ready in the morning watching/listening to the Today Show. But I have decided to say good bye to the show. Lately it seems that the show focuses so much on the negative and how bad the economy is and how horrible our country's state of affairs are in. I realize that things are tough, but to talk about it every day for hours and hours gets old and I can't take it anymore. I would like to start my day off a little more optimistic and cheerful, less doom and gloom.
So good bye Today Show, thanks for keeping me informed for so many years. I'm sure I'll check in every once in a while to make sure Al's still telling me what the weather is like in "my neck of the woods".
3 comments:
I had no idea you had a Today show thing. Yet I am still a little sad to see it go. What are you going to watch instead?
I like Al. I know what you mean. We have been watching Good Morning America for the last few years. It tends to be a little more upbeat. They do a lot of fun stories.
I miss you come visit soon!
Sarah! I have to admit I ran across your blog not too long ago, but there is something about blogging that gets me nervous so I haven't commented until now. I hoped you would remember me, because you made it fun to work at New Freedom! Well I finally took a risk and commented on the Kandell's blog and I am glad I did because now I don't have to be nervous that you might not remember me. It is so funny that you wrote about the Today show! Rob and I have felt the same thing lately and have had to look for alternative morning television. I hope you are doing well. I am so glad we are now back in real touch!
Post a Comment