March 25, 2009

March Madness

March Madness officially began last week and I love it. This year we had tickets to the 1st and 2nd rounds of the tournament, so my dad and step mom made the trip from Montana. Watching the games in person is so much better than watching on TV. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Arizona had played here, but I was just happy they made into the tourney at all. Friday night I watched the girls so Becky could go to some games too. But I also just wanted a chance to see Arizona play and that wasn't going to happen on my dad's little TV in the Taco Bell Arena. Its fun having the grandparents in town, Lindsey sure loves her grandma and grandpa. Saturday was even nice enough to take the girls to the park. It's always wonderful when family comes to town. Here's to hoping Arizona can keep it together long enough to keep their winning streak alive.




2 comments:

brit said...

Aggie fans are way more impressive than the actually basketball players. They could be considered kind of obnoxious but I think it is fun.

Juliette said...

Oh, how fun! That is one thing I would love to do one of these days! Maybe next year!