February 24, 2009

February

I swear it was just January and now we're almost into March. Where did February go? I have mentioned this to a few people, but lately I feel that if my head were not attached I would lose it. It's quite possible that my brain has run off a few times regardless.

Some may be aware that due to the amazing real estate market in Idaho at the end of August I was given the choice to look for new employment or be demoted. After much thought I chose to stay with the company and take the demotion. Boise is not the place you want to be right now if you are looking for a job. In late November I decided to go back to school.

So here I am, this semester I only have one class at night twice a week, and in May I will start back full time. I really didn't think one class would be a big deal, but when I consider that I am at work all day then in school twice a week, plus time for studying and homework time seems to fly by. My stack of books that I want to read is starting to stack up, I have empty canvases that have yet to be painted, but I'm loving it. I really am excited about school and think Heavenly Father was trying to steer me in this direction last spring, but as I stated before I can be pretty dense/stubborn. But he WILL find a way to get you out of your comfort zone when needed to get you headed where you should be.

As a side not, my mom recently sent me a CD with some old pictures she had on her computer. Since you can't have a post without pictures I have attached some for the viewing pleasure of some of my regular blog readers. Hope you enjoy.










I suppose I may have gotten carried away with the pictures, but they were so fun.

6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

HA! I love fat Ady in my arms at Stacy's wedding. Missed you last week.

Jason and Amy said...

I am pretty sure that last picture is of me PEEING in my wedding dress. Thats so funny. miss you.

Juliette said...

Yes, time flies! I sure did enjoy the aray of photos!

Sarah Pugmire said...

That was so fun to llok at! Are you gonna be at Sarah's wedding?? If so, I'll see ya there!

Autumn said...

I forgot about those crazy halloween masks. Ha! Fun times! Remember wearing that blue M&M costume of Amber's and the look on Ben M's face when he came to pick you up? Classic! Too bad we don't have a picture of that.

Rojas Family said...

Sar!!! i miss you! i love those pics! haha!!