February 06, 2009

Florida, when it's cold out.

I'm in Florida right now, Ft. Lauderdale to be exact. I was really looking forward to the warm sun and laying on the beach. But since we got here it has been nothing but cold, windy, and cloudy. So what do you do in Florida when it's cold out? Well, I guess you hang out at the spa and go to the Everglades. Or at least that's what we did. We also stopped by Miami South Beach tonight and I think I'm in love with that place. I love all the diversity and the Hispanic influence. I got to speak Spanish to two handsome men when we left our restaurant and I loved it. It made me a little homesick for Arizona, I realize it's the desert and not tropical but the Hispanic part of me can't help but feel at home around all the people, food and music. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow is nice like the forecast says so I can get to the beach.





My lovely toes after my pedicure by a lovely Russian lady

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Sound like a fun trip even if its cold and cloudy. Love your toes!

Sarah Pugmire said...

You seriously go on so many fun trips! Im jealous! Im sure Florida will give you at least a few sunny days before you leave, Have fun, and see ya soon:)

Becky said...

Sorry the weather there was so blah. Friday was very sunny and beautiful here...just kidding...well, not really...but seriously, you got to go to Florida, so I got nothin' on you!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Welcome to my summer stompin grounds! The weather there changes so so fast so you are guaranteed to get some sun and a thunderstorm! Hope all is well!

Erin said...

World Wide Traveler! I just wanted to thank you so much for the yummy cookies. I mean, they were seriously delicious. You will have to send the recipe..hmm.that may be dangerous because I might eat them all. Also, thanks for the adorable coupon. You know I love my coupons. HOpe things are going well. Have a good one!