
A couple months ago I wrote about how great my brother is. Well, I can't help myself, my love for Ben spills over onto his wonderful family. Becky and I had a rough start and I take full responsibility. I have been known to be a little hard on my brothers' girlfriends. I don't really remember it but making her sit in the backseat on their first date might have been a little overboard. Anyway, it took a little time and me moving in with Ben and Becky for the summer, (I can only imagine the dread she must have been feeling) but we have grown to be very close. She is such a wonderful mother and wife and the fact that she not only puts up with my crazy brother but loves him for his craziness speak volumes. I am such a lucky girl to have her as a sister in law and one of my best friends. I feel very blessed knowing I have such a wonderful person in my corner.
My little nieces, Lindsey and Courtney, are my most favorite little girls in the whole world. Lindsey is so much fun and so sweet. She loves life and you have to love her independence. Little Courtin is such a pretty baby, I lover her little curls. I could just sit and watch her for hours.
In the last couple months I have considered leaving Boise a couple times. Move back to Utah to be with all my girlfriends or maybe Arizona, I miss that place. But I can't do it. Now I really can't do it because I'm back in school, but I can't leave them. I love that in a matter of 20 minutes I can be with some of the people I love most in this world. When days are rough, and I've had a few of those, or I'm totally bored all I have to do is see those 4 faces and life is good.
4 comments:
AHHH, that is sweet. I hope I am so lucky with my sister-in-laws.
Very nice! I think the world of them too! I can't beleive that last picture, you both have long hair and look so different!
Oh Sarah! That is so sweet! I got the chills and may end up needing a Kleenex...
Yes, we did have a rough start, but it was all well worth it to get to the point we are now. There are some days I know more about what's going on with you than Ben does and that feels good. I love that we can sit and talk for hours some days (to the point we forget about Ben being left at the hair salon--come to think of it, we should get TCBY again soon) and it comes so easy. One of my most fondest memories was of you and I staying up super late in a hotel in Jackpot just laughing and talking about nothing. I look to you for advice like a sister should. I'm glad you've never went through with moving anywhere from here. It's been nice having you so close, and I love how good you are with the girls. Lindsey talks about you regularly, and I'm sure it'll be the same with Courtney. Thanks for the post. I just hope you know it goes both ways. I love you Sar!
-Becky
they are lucky to have you in their family!
Post a Comment