
Last weekend I went up to McCall for a girls weekend with some gal pals and it was so much fun. Saturday night we went tubing on a sweet hill with a tow rope and everything. I think that was my favorite part. Instead of spending most of my time trudging up a huge hill I got to lounge in my tube all the way up. I think my lips got a little wind burned though. Afterward we went to Lardo's, my favorite eatery in McCall for Lardo's Fries mmmmm love them.
Yesterday after church we went on a sleigh ride, but not just any sleigh ride. It was an elk feeding ride, which of course Jill didn't tell us until we got there. It was fun and kind of gross all at the same time. The elk didn't mind sneezing or getting right under your behind to get at the food, so rude they really don't know the meaning of personal boundaries.
All in all it was a great weekend. I got to know some friends better and make new ones all in the same weekend, what else could I have asked for. I even almost got some action from some large furry animals.


5 comments:
Looks like fun. I wish I could have been there. Good luck with class tonight. Don't worry I will sit around and watch tv for you. HEHEHE.
WE need a girls weekend together. When can you plan one??
You are so darling! Love the new blog layout! You better let me know when you come to Utah next girl!
ahh Sar! that's awesome! sound like you had fun tubing! and the Elk feeing, what an experience! i am so jealous! i miss you and hope you are well! glad we were able to catch up a bit! love you sar!
I'm so glad you had a nice getaway! It's so good to get out just the girls, huh? We need to make a point of planning something. A night at the movies would be fun.
Post a Comment