Everything about fall makes me smile. I love watching college football preferably in the stadium but will settle for the TV. I remember the fun times going to the homecoming parades in Missoula, sitting on the tree lined streets amongst all the falling leaves, a little chill in the air. I love decorating for Halloween, my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I love carving pumpkins, going to corn mazes and haunted houses, I love candy corn, I love it all.
There is nothing better than walking down the street with you favorite sweater on feeling a little chilled, but not cold, in the shadows and then warmed again when you walk back into the sun.
Have I mentioned enough I LOVE FALL?!

This is one of the streets in Missoula, when I think it's at its prettiest.

2 comments:
we are in the fall mood today too!!
As soon as I smell the first hint of Fall in the air, I think of you and of how much you love the fall. All I can say is, enjoy, it is fleeting.
Post a Comment