This weekend I went down to the BYU v UCLA game. I love college football and sitting in the stadium is so much better than watching it on tv or listening to the radio. I was hoping that BYU would win, but did not anticipate them winning by 59 points. The game, weather, company and my snacks were all great. All in all it was a good day.
September 15, 2008
2 for 2
I have been to Utah twice in the last two weeks. As boring as the drive can be at times it was well worth it. The weekend before last I went down for one of my really good girlfriend's baby shower. It was so good to see so many girls that I have missed so much lately. Amy and I hit up the Women's Expo on Saturday afternoon and found lots of cute finds.


This weekend I went down to the BYU v UCLA game. I love college football and sitting in the stadium is so much better than watching it on tv or listening to the radio. I was hoping that BYU would win, but did not anticipate them winning by 59 points. The game, weather, company and my snacks were all great. All in all it was a good day.
This weekend I went down to the BYU v UCLA game. I love college football and sitting in the stadium is so much better than watching it on tv or listening to the radio. I was hoping that BYU would win, but did not anticipate them winning by 59 points. The game, weather, company and my snacks were all great. All in all it was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun, you guys are a cute couple! And wow, what a game! I couldn't agree more, a football game is way better in the stands any day. Fun trip!
MISS YOU AND LOVE YOUR GUTS!!! It was more delightful to see you, trust me! Wish I could see you more!!! Please let me know when you are in town! xoxo
hey, I was totally looking for a ride to utah this weekend. never occured to me to call you. sounds like you had fun!
I love the new pictures! I have to say, it's been a long two weeks without you, Sar! It will be good to get back to normal life this weekend. I've had a lot of fun in MT though. See you Sunday!
I'm glad you made it to the game! Brandon has such a cute girl next to him in one of the pictures.
I went to a BYU vs Huskies game and sat in the BYU section and is was so much fun! You look great, and Im jealous you went to Utah for the shower! We seriously need to plan a girls reunion!
Post a Comment