September 08, 2008

4 wheel'n it!

Tuesday after hiking I went on a camping trip with my bosses and a few of their friends. We took the 4 wheelers and made a loop of 130 miles. It was so dusty and dirty, I think my entire face was exfoliated and I probably inhaled a pound of dirt. But is was very pretty and cold at times. The plan was to camp on Tuesday night, but my boss found a lodge in the middle of no where. The girls wanted to camp, but the boys wanted to stay in the lodge because they didn't want to get too cold. Isn't that a little backward. Anyway it was probably a good thing since our machines were covered in a thick frost when we got up in the morning.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sarah, I think you are becoming a mountain woman!

Jennifer said...

I found you on Erin's blog and I hope you don't mind me sneaking a peak! I would love to invite you to my blog, not that you are interested, but if you are email me at jlrkeller@hotmail.com. Anyway, I am so glad you finally saw the sawtooths, they are breath taking. I have done my fair share of hiking up there and every time I can't believe how out of breath I am. Brandon is amazing the way he just runs and scales the mountain side. I am awed that you can keep up with that guy, I think just what he needs! Hope all is going well!