July 02, 2008

Ouch!


I went mountain biking two weeks ago and as usual, took a couple spills. This is normally nothing to report. But after my fall Saturday my wrist was hurting and I kept telling myself that I had just jammed it. Well, last weekend I helped my mom clear out our storage unit down in Provo and bring the remnants back to Boise. After a weekend of sorting, packing, and unpacking my wrist was really hurting and throbbing. To make a long story short I broke a bone in my wrist. Yippee! I go to the doctor today to find out if I have to have a hard cast or not.

My dreams of biking, tennis and wake boarding this summer have now all been dashed. I might as well go get my nails done or something. And my handwriting at this point is nothing to be desired. Oh well, anyone got any one handed activities I can take up for the next 4 to 6 weeks.

8 comments:

Please Don't Stalker Me said...

awww i'm sorry to hear that! that really sucks!

i twisted my ankle last summer, so I wasn't able to do a lot of activities for about 1/4 of my summer.

Hope it gets better quickly!
~Taylor
http://hesnotworthyourtears.blogspot.com/

Juliette said...

Oh Darn! Hurt wrist or not you still looked cute as ever on Sunday! It was good to see you! Hope you have a great recovery!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

bummer, ouch! I was so good tosee you last week though!

Erin said...

Seriously...I can't beleive you broke your wrist. I heard that you took a spill but no one ever mentioned injuries! All I heard about and saw was Dee's re-enactment of his fall (pictures included). I hope you are feeling better soon.

Becky said...

You were just showing off for a boy, weren't you?? That's the price ya pay I guess. Just kidding. You make that brace look good. We'll keep our fingers crossed that you don't hafta get a hard cast--those things can get pretty gross after a while... Especially if Lindsey keeps diving into the pool unexpectedly next to you. By the way, she kept asking where you were today whenever she'd see her little swimmer diapers. She's been really cute today.

williamsfam5 said...

Get better and milk it for all it's worth!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Thats what you get for being so adventorous girl! ha ha. That stinks! Love the hair!

Sarah Pugmire said...

First off, Love your hair!!! Im so sorry you broke your wrist, but what a trooper, to not even know until days later!! I know you wont let it stop all your fun!