Friday night a few people skied or wake boarded to the backdrop of a beautiful sunset and glassy water. By the time Saturday afternoon rolled around I couldn't help myself, I had to get in. Don't tell the doc. but I only gripped with my fingers on my right hand, that's safe right? :) I was sore Sunday and my cast was wet for a few hours afterward, but it was worth it. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage. I didn't take a lot of pictures so hopefully the shots below do the trip justice.
The Owyhee Reservoir
A little dance break in between skiing
Brandon driving, he's pretty cute if I do say so myself :)
Brandon impressing us with his sweet skills
4 comments:
nice pictures! It looks like you had a great time. So...remind Brandon to bring along some raspberries the next time he's in Nampa. You can't offer up something like that and not follow through! :)
wow! your man has some talent on the water, erics wakebarding is what got me back in the day.:) I am throwing chels and baby shower in september will u come down??
Fun, I love being on the boat and skiing! Too bad you couldn't enjoy it a little more with that darn wrist of yours, but it looks like you still had fun!
Oh how I miss those days! Looks like a blast! So jealous!
Post a Comment