June 19, 2008

Tagged! Thanks Becky!

One Word Tag...

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? :)
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? loving
5. Your father? great
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? sweet
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream/goal? mom
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your children? zero
12. Your fear? oceans
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a mom
14. Where were you last night? home
15. What you’re not? patient
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? kitchen aid
18. Where you grew up? Missoula
20. What are you wearing? heels
21. Your TV? old
22. Your pets? zero
23. Your computer? mac (love it!)
24. Your life? awesome
25. Your mood? content
26. Missing someone? girlfriends
27. Your car? dirty
28. Something you’re not wearing? contacts
29. Favorite Store? Target
30. Your summer? beginning!
31. Like someone? yup
32. Your favorite color? red
33. Last time you laughed? yesterday
34. Last time you cried? May

I tag Michelle, Rachael and anyone who cares to join in the fun!

4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

I love reading everyones tagss... I am so excited to see you on Friday, are we still on??

Scott and Chelsey said...

You are too cute! You will be the best mommy ever. Wish I was at lunch today with you girls! You will have to try to make it to my shower at Hay's when I get back!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! It's my sexy little BEAN! I miss you! So happy you found my page! I love you.

williamsfam5 said...

I hope I am one of the girlfriends you miss...I haven't seen you forever! We are moving again and it made me think of you. :) If you want to help at least you know me this time. :)