I am trying to decide if I should grow my hair out again. The short hair has been a lot of fun, easy and cute. But sometimes I miss the pretty long hair. So, I need opinions, go long or stay short?
Okay- so I totally blog stalked you off of Becky's blog. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I love your hair both ways. Consider it a blessing that you look so good with both hairstyles. So, I am not much help. I am in constant undecisiveness regarding my hair. Hope things are great. Take care! Erin
I like it short. Every time you get it trimmed I think "Dang I wish my hair was that cute!" Don't get me wrong though--long was very pretty too, but I'm trying to be helpful. You honestly can't go wrong either way, eh heh hemm keep it short cough cough eh eh heh...man, I must have swallowed wrong or somethin!
Hey Sarah! I think that you just are cute either way! But I would have to say I am a short hair kind of gal, so short it is! Hope you don't mind be peaking at your blog!
Let me just say you are lucky girl cuz you pull off both great! If you really want a change grow it out and then you will remember why you cut it ha ha! I think its super sexy short and you should keep it that way!
8 comments:
Okay- so I totally blog stalked you off of Becky's blog. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I love your hair both ways. Consider it a blessing that you look so good with both hairstyles. So, I am not much help. I am in constant undecisiveness regarding my hair. Hope things are great. Take care! Erin
hmmmm... hard choice I love them both,
I like it short. Every time you get it trimmed I think "Dang I wish my hair was that cute!" Don't get me wrong though--long was very pretty too, but I'm trying to be helpful. You honestly can't go wrong either way, eh heh hemm keep it short cough cough eh eh heh...man, I must have swallowed wrong or somethin!
Hey Sarah! I think that you just are cute either way! But I would have to say I am a short hair kind of gal, so short it is! Hope you don't mind be peaking at your blog!
You always want what you don't have. I wish my hair was back short now that it is long.... Your a super model either way!
Let me just say you are lucky girl cuz you pull off both great! If you really want a change grow it out and then you will remember why you cut it ha ha! I think its super sexy short and you should keep it that way!
love the new background!
You are gorgeous either way. I know, these comments are not helpful. Consider it a blessing that it isn't an obvious choice.
Post a Comment