May 28, 2008

Memorial Weekend





This years memorial day weekend was looking to be a bust since rain clouds were projected for the entire western United States, that's one big rain cloud. Saturday some friends and I decided to go hiking. Don't worry we didn't really know where we were going so even though our hike was a short 1.5 miles the drive took almost 3 hours. Even with a GPS we struggled. The hike ended up being a lot of fun and really pretty, even if a did get stinging nettle all over may legs.

4 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

You are so adventurous... we need to catch...ps I love your little haircut

Jason and Amy said...

When did u get so outdoorsey? Love it, you look AMAZING like always.

Sarah Pugmire said...

I think it's so awesome you do so much stuff outside! I live in a great place to go and hike but I never do! I need a fun friend to go with.... wish you were here!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

You are one hot mama!!! Just don't turn into a hippie and forget about a razor ha ha!!!