This past year I have been teaching little kindergartners Spanish. There were days when it was really cold and snowy, or I had gotten to bed way to late, and I had to drag myself out of bed to be at school by 7:45. But as soon as my little kiddos came walking through the door it made it all worth it. I have really enjoyed getting to share this experience with such sweet kids.
Last night was our end of the year performance. My kids sang "Old Mac Donald" or "El Granjero" They all dressed up like farms and had little animal puppets to add to the song. They did a great job and I think the performance was a success. I'm going to miss my little guys.
1 comment:
I am SOOO glad you took pictures! You'd really be bummed if you hadn't. Your class is so adorable in the boots and scarves! I have to say, those animal masks are pretty darn shnazzy!
Post a Comment