April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!!


Well today is my 28th birthday. For the last couple weeks I have been dreading this birthday. The others that have come and gone haven't seemed so bad, but there is something about being 28 that makes me feel particularly old.

Last night as I was thinking about the past year and the years still ahead of me, I decided that I should be grateful for all the wonderful things that I have experience. I think lately I have focused more on the things that have not transpired in my life.

So, I am grateful for my life, for all the people that have come, and gone. I would not be who I am today, and I kind of like her, without all my life experiences. I am thankful for the gospel, my testimony, and a loving Heavenly Father who is ever watchful and who I know that even if I don't always understand the path he has layed out for me he does.

5 comments:

James and Nichol said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

Jason and Amy said...

Love You Sur! Happy Birthday, wish I was with you.

Scott and Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! YOu are so cute and I know he has something great in store for you.

Sarah Pugmire said...

Happy birthday! You look beautiful, and very happy! I miss ya!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Happy 28th!! YOua re still so hot!