April 14, 2008

The Great Outdoors!




This winter seems to have lasted a lot longer than usual and was colder than usual. This weekend we finally saw glimpses of spring and took the opportunity to go camping. I got a new sleeping bag and finally used it somewhere other then a cabin. Most people thought we were a little crazy going to the mountains, but it actually wasn't too bad.

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

you look so pretty, and you are camping...how it that possible? MISS YOU

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

how fun... for you! camping is not for me... but in theory it sounds fun!

Scott and Chelsey said...

I love camping! But you are so daring to go in the freezing cold!

Sarah Pugmire said...

That looks so fun! If Im gonna camp it has to warm, so living where I do, it probably won't ever happen haha!

Jason and Amy said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST FRIEND!