March 14, 2008

Wow!


I didn't realize until today that I have not been on here for a very long time. Probably because there hasn't been a lot to report. But I'll do my best at an update. I cut my hair again, but this time it's quite a bit shorter stay tuned for pictures. My parents came and went but that was pretty uneventful since they were really only here to see the new baby.

I have been watching a lot of Survivor and a little American Idol here and there. I had always refused to watch Survivor, but Nathan got me hooked on it last season. I love James, you can never understand anything he says. I have also come to realize that American Idol isn't too bad either. The writer's strike was the best thing to happen to reality TV.

So tonight I am having a Relief Society sleepover at my house. Hopefully everything goes well and all the girls have a good time. I'll have to add some pictures later.

4 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

call me. i havent talked to you in forever i miss you....

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

come visit soon....when I am in town.

Scott and Chelsey said...

well you better post some pictures! you need to update more! j/k miss you!!

Rojas Family said...

Sarah that is so cute!! come back SOON!! miss you!!!!