This past weekend I made a quick trip down to Utah. Life in Boise was getting way too stressful and weekend with my girlfriends sounded like a great idea. Amy made the cute little onzies for the babies, which totally made my day. Thursday and Friday I ran errands with Amy and helped her out with the babies. She is a great mom and does such a great job with the babies. I'm sure her arms are getting quite the workout, my little chicken wings barely managed. Saturday my friend Shari had her baby shower and I'm glad I got to see her and some of my other friends. I also spent some time with my single friends, Clinton and Brittany. Clinton is always good for relationship and political talk, we had a good time.
Anyway, thanks girls for making the weekend so great. Chels your house is beautiful, hope the cruise is a blast. Next time I'll have to spend time with Stacy and Hailey, since I missed you girls this time around.
6 comments:
it was so good to see you! call me
I know I was so bummed I missed Sharis shower adn you being in town, but Hawaii was awesome check out the pics on my blog.... when you coming back?? I have a southwest voucher with your name on it if you want...
I was so happy to see you! You are the best thing ever and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. OH my gosh those onesizes are a scream on the babies!!!
Hey Sarah!! its been a while! im excited to here that things are going well and that your happy in idaho!! i just made a blog for our little family, so you'll have to tell me waht ya think.. its chrisandsarahpugmire.blogspot.com
(its still in the first stages haha)
sad we didn't get to see eachother! we went to hailey and eric's last weekend, you were the only one missing! :) call me next time you're around.
oh my goodness Sar! that is the cuttest thing i have ever seen! miss you! hope all is well!
Post a Comment