January 17, 2011

Bienvenido A Tucson!!!


I'm here!!! I finally made it through fall semester, holiday travel, packing and the long drive down to Tucson. The trek ended up being a lot of fun. I stopped and saw a few friends in Utah (thanks for the crazy dreams Amy loved it), hit up Vegas to see my cousin Amanda, staying up till 3 am talking is always a good time. Then last Tuesday I finally made it back home. It has been so nice seeing Josh on a regular basis, organizing "our" house, and feeling the warmth of the sun on my face.

Now that I am down here I am fully immersed in wedding details. We got our engagements done on Saturday and can't wait to see them. My next order of business is finding a job, but I'm not going to lie it has been nice not trying to do 100 things all at once.

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

so sad I missed you this trip... but shower plans are underway. can we chat this week?

Erin said...

SO glad that you made it there safely! Enjoy every moment of wedding planning and engagement. The Treasure Valley misses you already.

Ashley said...

Sarah we are all so happy for the two of you. Glad you made it back to our home in the sun safe:)
Wish I could make it there to see you get married... you need to take lots and lots of pics for me.
love you lots and miss you.