
I love "Elf" the movie. I don't know what it is about seeing Will Ferrell run around in tights that makes me so happy, but it does. It totally gets me in the mood for the holidays. One time I had a dream that when I picked Josh up from the airport he was dressed like Buddy the Elf. It made me laugh all day and I told Josh about the dream. It may or may not have been a good idea to tell him that. Last month when I went down to Tucson I couldn't find Josh as I was coming down the escalators. Well..... that's because this is who I had waiting for me. Oh life will never be boring with this man.
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH that is so freaking funny! I bet you died laughing
k i love him.
Hilarious! That is so funny and adorable. Congratulations! I haven't been able to tell you in person but I'm so excited for you!!!
I love it what a fun guy! May you two always keep each other laughing!
That is awesome!!!
While showing Lindsey your pictures just now, she said...
"I'm going to miss Sarah..."
and then when I scrolled down to Josh dressed up as Buddy, she goes:
(giggle) "Ha, there's Buddy-Diapers!"
I think Josh has a new nick-name!
Post a Comment