So last weekend Josh and I got officially engaged. Some of you had known for a while that we are planning on getting married. But we had tried to keep it on a need to know bases until he actually proposed. There are lot's of details from last Saturday and right now it seems like too much to type out. Here are some highlights: flowers, a fancy dinner at the Hyatt resort in Scottsdale, a gondola ride with a serenade followed by a violin serenade once out of the gondola, and finally the proposal. The story is actually fun to tell. So if you really want to know I'm sure I will be happy to oblige.
It was the most perfect evening ever and Josh was amazing. I am such a lucky girl to have found such a wonderful man to spend eternity with. The wedding stuff has been interesting and I am excited for our big day, but I'm most excited for the day after when we really start our lives together.
Incase anyone is wondering, we are getting married March 12 in the Mesa, Arizona Temple. Could it be more perfect that, as it turns out, my eternal companion has been in Tucson this whole time and I get to move back home and get married in the Mesa Temple.
Unfortunately I had most of my flowers facing me instead of the camera
6 comments:
wahoooo! you guys are so adorable together. can't wait till march 12th
yay yay yay yay yay! when can amy and I fly down to help you shop?? or plan or play?
Congratulations, Sarah! What wonderful news! Best wishes to you both!
love,
sister beus
CONGRATS! I am thrilled for you. You deserve it.
YAY! Super excited for you Sarah. Glad to see one of your biggest dreams is coming true. I just may have to kick him in the knee caps once for taking you away from Boise, but it's a small price for him to have to pay...(just kidding Josh). Best of wishes in all the planning and preparing.
SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Don't forget to send us an invite! :)
Post a Comment