February 12, 2011

One more to go!!

I have one month to go before I am officially Sarah Martin. One month before I join the masses of Sarah Martins that are sure to exist, one more month to sleep in the center of the bed and move around as I please, one more month of kissing my one and only good night and getting in my car to drive 40 minutes home.

I can't believe after almost 31 years in a matter of weeks I will be married, eternally sealed, a wife, a homemaker. I am so excited! Through all my planning and preparing it hasn't really sunk in until now that I am REALLY getting married. I love Josh more and more everyday. Wedding planning has been fun, but the best part is, that in a matter of weeks I won't be going home to another house anymore, I will have to share the bed and be mindful of what's on the other side, and that I get to join the masses of Sarah Martins.

Can't wait!!

6 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

I am so happy for you, Sarah! It couldn't happen to a nicer girl!

love,
liz beus
(juliette's mom)
yes...I am a blog stalker!

Juliette said...

Sarah! I am so excited for you! I love your picture at the top of your blog! You should post more, I would love to see all your engagment pictures, I bet they are just darling! Can't wait to see and hear details of your big day!

Jason and Amy said...

im so excited to

brit said...

That picture of you is beautiful (like all pictures of you). I am so happy for you. As far as bed sharing, it is awesome, you won't miss your space.

Scott and Chelsey said...

So glad you and happy for you! You deserve all the good things that come to you in life! And I can't wait to party!!!

Becky said...

I absolutely LOVE that picture of you and Josh. My oh my! It's crazy how soon it will be here. We're all anxious to see you soon...oh and I'm with Juliette, I want to see more pictures too!