This is my favorite person Joshua Todd Martin, I think he is the cat's meow. Lucky for me he thinks I am too. He's in Arizona, I'm in Idaho, so what do you do? Travel, lot's of traveling. In the last month in a half we have been to Utah, North Carolina, and Texas. Next up, Arizona and Idaho. The hometown dates, haha can't wait. I'm in bed sick with a nasty cold, so maybe more details later. But wanted to at least post this. Oh and the fact that we did not meet on the internet if any of you are wondering. We also suck at taking pictures, so we're going to have to take what we can get.
6 comments:
favorite post ever! you better call me!
loves it! you guys are so cute together, glad its all out in the open :) nichols mom was at the dentist today and josh told her he thinks you are the one :) love you
You two are so cute!! Hope you get feeling better.
you are awesome girl and only deserve the best so i better meet him to determine if he is good enough for my sarah girl!
super cute and exciting. happy for you!
We are all so HAPPY for you Sarah. Cant wait to meet your man. Just hope he wont get scared off by all crazy fam you got :)
love you and congrats!!!!
Post a Comment