I apologize to anyone that even reads my blog anymore. It is almost always about school. But what can I say, it is my life. It seems to be all I have time for these days.
I managed to get down to Utah for a quick trip to stand by my bestie Brittany for her big day. It was so busy I didn't even have time to take pics, she was beautiful though. We had a dress malfunction after the sealing and her mom and I had to sew her into the dang thing. As mentioned before, worst alteration job ever. I'm not about smearing someone's name all over the internet, but this woman was horrible. If I did remember her name I would mention it just to save any other future brides out there. Thank goodness my mama taught me a thing or two about a needle and thread.
Conference and Easter were great, and the sun is finally starting to make an appearance. I have three weeks of regular classes and than finals and I am starting to FREAK. I feel like I have so much to do and no time to do it. Consequently I find myself at school or the library from sun up to sun down 6 days a week, with little breaks to go to work. Speaking of studying I should get back to it, times a wasting.
May and the fun trips I've got planned can't come soon enough. But in reality I really like studying and learning all that I am. Just wish there was more time to do it.
4 comments:
It was so good to see you! You're the best and I bet Brittany was grateful that you could sew. Miss you!
It was good to see you! It's been WAY too long since I did. After the summer I hope to see you again! Brit did look gorgeous and I'm glad she had you to help her with her dress!
Are your tests over yet?? If so, I hope they went really well. If not, good luck and keeping study, sleep, repeating. Hang in there!
I think its awesome your dedicated and commited to school! Honestly it's fun catching up on your blog and seeing what your up too, so don't apologize:)
Post a Comment