March 02, 2010

February

Hmmm, I'm trying to remember what I did in February and it's all a blur. What I do remember is I did lot's of studying, wished for spring to come soon, spent Valentine's Day with my favorite little family (Ben, Becky, Lindsey and Courtin), and went to Utah last weekend. Had a wonderful day with Hailey eating the best sushi I've had in months, lounging on the couch, all topped by her annual dessert party, which was amazing. Todd was not as excited about the spun sugar Hay, guess he's not as sophisticated as us, I thought it was great. One of my really good friends, Brittany, is getting married next month so we had her bridal shower on Saturday followed by the worst dress fitting ever. Seriously how could a woman who alters dresses for a living mess up a dress so badly. I'm hoping the fitting tomorrow goes much better. Anyhooo, that's my month in a post. I am sure the next few months will be very similar until this summer. Can't wait!

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

I'm so sad I missed you while you were here! I'm sure I'll see you at the end of the month though!!! :) We are having a baby shower the 17th of this month. I don't know if you'll be able to make it since it's the middle of the week and you were just here but I wanted to let ya know! :)