October 01, 2008

Bike'n it!

So I went mountain biking last weekend and am happy to report I walked away with out any broken bones, huge gashes in my arms and legs, or losing my lunch (nobody really needs to know more details on that). My mom is probably the happiest about this news. She does not appreciate my battle wounds like I do. As much as I like downhill biking you would think I could handle the Boise foothills, but we do not get along very well and I had yet to finish a ride with out incident. I did however, leave the keys to my car at the top of the foothills in Brandon's car, oops. After a few calls and some truck shuttling it all worked out.

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

good fo you, I can barely survive spin class.

Becky said...

You're my idol.