I am so grateful that Ben is a worthy priesthood holder and honors his calling. He has such a huge heart (good thing because he is a big boy) and is always willing to help anyone. The little old ladies always loved him growing up. I love to see how much he loves his wife and adorable little girls. But most of all I love how much he loves me. I love how protective he has always been of me, I love that he will drive 30 minutes away at 10 at night to give me a hug when I'm sad, that he will get a little choked up (he's a big teddy bear) trying to make me feel better.
Ben you're the best and I'm the luckiest sister in the whole world.
Ben made me wear this shirt to go to the BSU game with him, Yuck! :)
7 comments:
What a great post Sarah! I love big brothers too! They seem to always be there and protect their sisters, I myself got a little chocked up as I read your post. We too think Ben is a great guy! But he sure is lucky to have a sister like you!
You deserve it.
Oh that is so nice. I got your message when we got back from COsta Rica, sorry we were out of town, I would have loved to see you.
I agree. You have a great older brother! We think Ben is awesome, but I also know that all to often you have to be a great sibling to have one. Hope you have a great weekend with family!
Sarah, I want you to come and show me how to make my blog look as good as yours. I think I am blogging retarded! Help!
yeah, he can be a pretty big pain in the neck at times, but I wouldn't trade him for anything! I'm so glad to have such a great sister in law!
I don't know him but I know he is great from the things I have heard. YOu are a wonderful person and I am glad you have family close by when you need them. He's lucky to have you too, anyone would be lucky to have you in their life!!!!!
Post a Comment