I love going to the movies by myself. For some reason I find sitting in the theater by myself, kid combo in hand of course, very therapeutic. I'm not sure why, but I do. Today I saw Blind Side. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!! Can't even count how many times I got a little teary eyed. I give it 2 thumbs up. So, if you have never gone to a movie solo I recommend it.
4 comments:
i have been to a movie or two by myself...dont mind it at all! i have been wanting to see blind side so bad! sean saw it with his brother when they were out of town. but he said he would still take me to see it because he liked it so much.
Brian and I saw it last night! I loved it too! Please say you're coming into town soon!
im with you, i think a movie alone is totally relaxing! i have been wanting to ask john for a day off where i can shop, eat out and see a movie, all alone! i want to see blind side so bad. thanks for the recommendation!
Ohhh, you just reminded me that I never got to see that yet. We are going to need to do some sort of sleep over together (likely at your house or this will never happen) where we have a marathon movie night to get us all caught up. We just need to put it on the calendar. Hey, Ben owes me for getting to go to the Fiesta Bowl...it's not that much to ask!
Post a Comment