Thanksgiving can extend into the weekend right? Things I'm grateful for this year:
1. Family; near or far, extended or immediate, adopted or blood. Family is wonderful and I can't imagine life with out any of mine.
2. Life; no matter the challenges, the beautiful highs and the not so fun lows. I'm so grateful for all my experiences and the places life takes me.
3. Beauty in the world. I have gotten to see some very beautiful places this past year and I am so grateful for that experience and for who I got to experience them with.
4. The little things in life. Whether it's my new tires that make me feel safe or all of Heavenly Father's tender mercies, I'm so thankful for all of them.
5. Lastly but most importantly my Heavenly Father and the gospel. For his unending patience, love and guidance. I think I am either incredibly dense or stubborn, or both so it takes me a while to get it, but he keeps with me until I do. I can't imagine my life with out the combination of the two. No thanks.
4 comments:
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! We had fun too and were so glad you came!
Happy thanksgiving! I need to talk to you but for some reason I dont have your number. Seriously call me or text me.
I enjoyed reading your Thanksgiving list. I'm glad we were able to spend it with you.
I enjoyed learning about you alittle more. HOpe all is well. Wish we could have seen you this thanksgiving!
Post a Comment