January 28, 2008

Oh what a night!

Friday night I had another girls' night with Nathan 's sister and sister-in-laws. We had originally planned on eating, painting our nails and watching a movie. But we only got as far as eating. It had been so long since we had gotten to talk to each other that we talked the whole time. There's something about a warm fire and yummy food.

Anyway I didn't get home until 3 in the morning. Emily and Rachael are really brave considering they have little kids to take care of. Thanks girls for such a fun night. Rachael "Ray" you are a great cook and I want to see how every one's calenders are progressing. :)

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

wow, chillin with the family, sounds serious. We need to talk

casa chandler said...

okay. so that was a good time. and rachael ray...if only. great blog though.