January 23, 2008

baby Courtney


Ben and Becky had their second girl Monday afternoon. She is so cute, and looks just like Lindsey. I guess I was thinking she might look a little different. I took Lindsey while Ben and Becky were at the hospital. I give props to all you moms out there. Chasing around a little two year old is a lot of work, especially when you get very little sleep because they keep waking you up, but are ready to go at 6 a.m. the next day. Well, I guess my time will come, but for right now I am OK with being the doting aunt. Anyway, it will be fun over the next couple of months to watch Courtney take on her own personality.

2 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Hey Sarah! welcome to the blog world. We cant wait to keep in otuch this way, when are you going to come and stay with me, I have the cutest guest room with your name all over it, then Amy and her twins could come over nad we could all play!!!! PLEEEEASE!!

Jason and Amy said...

she looks precious. so excited for you auntie sarah. tell ben & becky good work. miss you