I have been so preoccupied with other things lately I haven't blogged for a while. I'm not even sure anyone checks it out anymore. But either way I am posting that Josh and I will be moving to Utah next month. Josh is buying a practice in Orem and for the time being we will be living in American Fork.
When the opportunity first came to us we turned it down. We had no desire to leave Tucson. But after much thought and prayer we realized Heavenly Father was thinking something different. There are pros to moving; being closer to my family, we both have very good friends up there, and well that's about all I could come up with. I have actually been very resistant to the idea since we decided to do it. Every time I look at the Tucson mountains as I drive home I want to cry. I love my friends here, I love the desert, and bottom line this is home.
As I have come to terms with the fact that it is in fact happening in a month. I am looking forward to what this next adventure has to offer. The reality is I have gotten the confirmation that it's what we should do, now I have to trust that. The funny thing is I had finally felt stability and being grounded in my life and here I am moving again. Guess I will continue to try to enjoy this ride of life, where ever it may take me.
5 comments:
we love you too! don't go! i know you have to, we will visit!
How exciting. Change is always scary but I am sure you will be happy in Orem too!
don't even act like you aren't thrilled to live here. tucson is amazing and all but this is the place to be when your married with kids. and i am here. hello :)
if only you knew someone cool in american fork to be friends with.... hmmmm
My sissy lives in American Fork. Let me know if you want her info. Good luck with the move! We are living in Cheyenne, Wyoming now.
Post a Comment