August 11, 2011

Back to Boise

I was in Boise last week and loved every minute of time I got to spend with my family. I brought my camera but forgot the battery, oops. The highlights were watching Lindsey do so awesome in swim lessons and Courtney get so brave on her own in the little pool, helping Becky brainstorm for her new photography business, taking Lindsey and Courtney to Winnie the Pooh, bonding with little Natalie, and of course spending time with Ben, dad and Janine.


little Natalie, isn't she such a pretty baby!

Linz hanging out at the movies

Sorry Court, that flash is really bright

I had forgotten how green Boise is, it was almost blinding. I loved going to visit, but I missed Josh the entire time. He was too busy with work to come with me and after ten days I was so so happy to get back to him. He was so cute and had this waiting for me when I got home. The cookie was delicious and the roses are beautiful have been enjoying them all week.


1 comment:

Becky said...

this is so cute! I'm glad to see Josh spoiled you a little when you got home. We miss you all the time and look forward to the next time we will see you again.