Josh and I were married for time and all eternity on March 12, 2011. It was the most perfect, beautiful day of my life. It started early when my friend Joree came to my house at 6 AM for hair an makeup. Being that there is not a temple in Tucson we had to drive up to the beautiful Mesa temple Saturday morning. My dad and I drove up together and spent some last minute daddy daughter time, it was a great drive.
Being sealed in the temple was a wonderful experience. I had figured that Josh would be the one crying since he tends to be the more emotional one. But turns out I filled that role that day. I was so excited to be married to him I couldn't stop smiling, giggling and of course crying.
The reception and ring ceremony couldn't have been better. Everything went as planned and I think everyone had a great time. I was lucky enough to have so so many family members come to town for our wedding and it meant so much to have them all there. All these pictures were taken by Steve Vore, my sister-in-law Angie's father-in-law. Once I get my pictures back from Adrienne I'll post them.











6 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful day. You look beautiful and so happy. Congrats! Give me a call soon so we can catch up!
my biggest regret of 2011 was not being there!! But you look gorgeous, cant wait for more photos!
you are a beautiful bride! best wishes to you and Josh!
love,
liz
Rob and I are so happy for you, Sarah! Your wedding pics are beautiful and we wish you the best!
Sarah you look so so gorgeous! I know I have said it before but I truly wish I had been able to be there for you. Sorry I have not gotten your gift off to you yet. (I have just now with in last few weeks been feeling better.) I know you two will be so happy together and we are so glad you found a man who makes you as feel like the prencess you are. your wonderful and i miss ya. Congrats
Nothin' but smiles for you. I'm just so glad to have been apart of your best day. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment